Guam’s Authorized Apple Watch Replacement Center
Having trouble with your Apple Watch? As Guam’s Apple Watch Replacement Center, we’re the experts to call. We do whole unit replacement for both in-warranty and out-of-warranty watches. For all Apple Watches, no matter the issue or damage, we’re here to help.
Before you bring in your device
Follow these steps before you take your device to an Apple Store, Apple Authorized Service Provider, or carrier. If your device won’t turn on or respond, finish as many steps as possible:
- Back up your iOS device.
- Have your Apple ID password ready. For some repairs, you’ll need your Apple ID password to erase your device and turn off Find My iPhone.*
- Bring your sales receipt (if possible), in case your service requires proof of purchase.
- Bring your device and any accessories that you need help with.
- Bring a form of personal identification, like a driver’s license, passport, or other government-issued ID.
- If you haven’t already, call to check whether you need an appointment before you come to the store. For example, schedule a Genius Bar reservation before you go to an Apple Store.