Apple Watch, iPad, Airpod or Beats Repair Request
As Guam’s Apple Authorized Service Provider, we provide full support for Apple Exchange and Repair Extension Programs.
Please fill out the form below for an Apple Watch, iPad, Airpod or Beats product that you would like to submit for repair.
Servicing Apple Watch requires a valid Apple serial number, which can be found in these locations:
1. Etched on the back housing (1) for Apple Watch (1st generation).
2. Within the band slot closest to the Digital Crown (2) for Apple Watch Series 1, Series 2, Series 3, Series 4, and Series 5.
3. In watchOS Settings > General > About.
4. On the companion iPhone in the Watch app > My Watch > General > About.
If any of the following conditions exist, then the device is ineligible for service:
1. The Apple serial number etching is missing.
Note, for aluminum models only: Discoloration of the serial number etching does not affect service eligibility. See the green section of the Service Eligibility Guidelines on page 14.
2. The device has been purposefully defaced or has falsified identification.
3. Any mismatch of the serial number information.
Please allow 3-7 day to complete the diagnostic stage.
During the diagnostic stage, if we encounter any other issue, we will stop the repair and consult with you before continuing
Once we place an order, an average ETA is 2-3 weeks.
Delay is due to limited flight into Guam (COVID) from Apple Singapore.
If you wish, you can take the unit back while waiting for the replacement part to arrive.
NOTE: If battery is swollen and we have difficulty closing the bottom case, we would recommend leaving the unit in service until the replacement part(s) comes in.
We are currently not allowing customers in the store. All repair transactions will be conducted curbside. All repairs are accepted by appointment only.
Drop off and pickup time is between 9:30AM – 2:30 PM. Monday – Friday. Earlier the better. We are closed on Saturday and Sunday.
Please call 637-4441 and ask for Shawn or Helen when you arrive at the parking lot. Please have the ticket number ready.
If there are questions, you can contact us at 671-637-4441 between 9:30am – 2:00pm