If you spill water on any of your Apple devices, please turn off the power on the device immediately and bring it in as soon as possible as corrosion starts occurring very quickly.
Before you bring in your device
Follow these steps before you take your device to an Apple Store, Apple Authorized Service Provider, or carrier. If your device won’t turn on or respond, finish as many steps as possible:
- Back up your iOS device.
- Have your Apple ID password ready. For some repairs, you’ll need your Apple ID password to erase your device and turn off Find My iPhone.*
- Bring your sales receipt (if possible), in case your service requires proof of purchase.
- Bring your device and any accessories that you need help with.
- Bring a form of personal identification, like a driver’s license, passport, or other government-issued ID.
- If you haven’t already, call to check whether you need an appointment before you come to the store. For example, schedule a Genius Bar reservation before you go to an Apple Store.
- $90 per hour – Standard service rate
- $75 per hour – For units purchased from M.E.I
- $65 flat rate – Cracked screens for 2009-2015 MacBook Pro – MacBook Air (all repair types)
- $45/hour – Inspection, diagnostic fee for laptops – non-refundable. Should customer accept our final price quote for repair, this fee will be credited toward the final repair charge
- $60/hour – Inspection, diagnostic fee for iMacs and Mac Pros – non-refundable. Should customer accept our final price quote for repair, this fee will be credited toward the final repair fee.
- $35/hour – Inspection, diagnostic fee for iPhones, iPads and iPods, Apple Watch, Airport Time Capsule, Airport Extreme, Apple TV. Should customer accept our final price quote for repair, this fee will be credited toward the final repair fee
- 0.25 x Standard Fee – Admin password reset – NO OTHER SERVICES
- 0.25 x Standard Fee – OS Install on replacement hard drive ( under Apple warranty)
- 0.5 x Standard Fee – OS re-installation (Out of warranty) , EFI Firmware reset
- 0.75 to 1 hr x Standard Fee – Password reset from lost mode
- $30 surcharge – Emergency service request. Will bump up to the front of the line. Will be on the next available bench
- $20 surcharge – Laptop Cleaning, units under warranty
- $30 surcharge – Desktop Cleaning, units under warranty
- $60 to $90 – IOs device, data recovery — Original $35 deposit will be credited towards final fee
- $75 to $180 – Hard Drive Data recovery — Original $45 deposit will be credited towards final fee.
- For iPhone repair questions, please call and speak with us directly.